Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Rufford in Mansfield has that friendly feel that you get when you walk into a good British pub. You’ll be sure to get a warm welcome at the bar and enjoy our atmosphere – whether you’re enjoying the feel inside or making the most of our large beer garden. On a sunny day, we can seat more than 100 people, whether eating or just having a drink with friends and family, in our outdoor area.
Feeling hungry? Tuck into the Rufford’s pub grub. We have generous portions of food for all tastes, from curries to burgers, to grills, there’s enough here for everyone. When it comes to washing it down with a tipple why not try one of our lovely cocktails, or perhaps craft beer is more your drink of choice? Don’t forget the Rufford can also help you with that special celebration. Night out with the girls, grab a bottle of prosecco, or perhaps you’re arranging a special party. We have a large function room and are happy to cater to your specific requirements. Whatever the occasion the Rufford will be sure to provide a great time.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus